Astral Chem PRO is proven CPVC piping system meeting all challenging application requirement of industrial piping system. ASTRAL CHEM PRO industrial piping system can be used upto 93°C temperature & pressure based on the pipe sizes.
Astral Chem PRO CPVC industrial piping system is suitable for many industrial requirements like metal treating pulp & paper, food & beverages, Industrial waste water, Chemical processing etc.
Astral Limited is the only Indian company manufacturing industrial grade Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) Pipes of schedule 40 & 80 and fittings of schedule 80 confirm to ASTM Standards ranging from 1.5 cm (½”) to 30.0 cm (12”).
All Astral Chem PRO CPVC industrial pipes are produced from compound confirming to ASTM D1784.
Why Astral Chem PRO?
- Astral is pioneer in CPVC piping industry having more than 17 years of expertise in CPVC piping system in India
- The Compound meets or exceeds the requirement of cell class 24448 against the standard cell class 23447
- Complete product range from 1.5 cm (½”) to 30.0 cm (12”) with wide range of fittings
- Provides special non-metallic valves like Ball valve, Butterfly valve, Diaphragm valve, Non return valve. Available both in manual & actuated operational
- Astral imparts complete knowledge of CPVC piping system including training, installation & after sales service support
- PIPES: SCH 40 & 80: 1.5 cm (½“) to 30.0 cm (12”) IPS as per ASTM F441
- FITTINGS: SCH 80: 1.5 cm (½“) to 30.0 cm (12”) IPS as per ASTM F439
- VALVES: 1.5 cm (½“) to 30.0 cm (12”) True Union Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves, Diaphragm Valves, NRV
Fields of Application
- Metal treating
- Pulp and paper
- Food and beverage industry
- Industrial waste treatment
- Chemical processing
- Power sector
- Sugar industries
- Water treatment plants
- Shipping industries
- Cement industries
- Steel industries
- High temperature resistance
- Easy installation and low installation cost
- Chemical resistance
- External corrosion resistance
- Immunity to galvanic or electrolytic attack
- Freedom from toxicity, odours, tastes
- Corrosion free
- Low friction loss
- Low thermal conductivity